How to create a phishing page for gmail

Hello guys, today I am back with a new interesting topic which is How to create a Phishing Page for Gmail. If you are searching for best article to get best explanation, then you are in right place.

Today in this article I am going to share a lot of information about How to create a phishing page for gmail.

how to create a phishing page for gmail
How to create a phishing page for gmail

How to create a phishing page for Gmail

To create a phishing page for Gmail, you have to checkout my previous article in which I have explained that 

Now I am going to give you the two files to upload Phishing pages to hack Gmail account.
  1. Gmail Standard (click here)
  2. Gmail Advanced Web (click here)

If you don't know How to host Phishing Pages then (click here) to checkout this article.

Conclusion

Throrgh the article I have shared the file of phishing pages to hack gmail and How to create phishing pages for Gmail. If you like this article and found anything interesting then don't forget to share this with who are interested in Ethical Hacking. 

Comments

Archive

Contact Form

Send